Your donation to SOPHE
- Supports thousands of dedicated health education specialists.
- Provides scholarships to students pursuing careers in health education and health promotion.
- Delivers professional opportunities to members of the public health and health education fields.
- Encourages the next generation of health education specialists.
- Is tax-deductible. The Society for Public Health Education is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
SOPHE Donation Funds
♦ 21st Century Scholarship Fund
Your donation provides up to $800 in financial support to full-time undergraduate and graduate level students and practitioners to attend SOPHE's Annual Conference [spring] or SOPHE's Annual Advocacy Summit [fall]. These opportunities expose students and practitioners to the latest learnings in the field of health education, health promotion and advocacy.
♦ SOPHE's Legacy Circle Fund
Your donation is crucial in supporting SOPHE's future goals related to health education, health promotion, research and practice - the cornerstone for innovation and improving the public's health. Read more>
♦ SOPHE's Advocacy Initiative Fund
Your donation supports SOPHE's advocacy activities for public policies conducive to health and wellness for all.
♦ SOPHE's Heritage Fund
Your donation supports SOPHE's 70 years of global leadership to health education and health promotion. The project highlights major events, success and accomplishments.