Register for the exciting, new digital “SOPHE Student Health Edu-Thon” to be held on April 6, 2021 during the SOPHE 2021dX Annual Conference. Graduate and undergraduate health education student teams will compete in presenting a response to a challenging scenario that demonstrates their health education specialist competencies, uses of technology, and emerging methodologies. Team registration is $50.
Each member of the first-place teams will be provided a cash prize of $150, a SOPHE award certificate and publicity, and opportunity to present their innovative winning approach on a future SOPHE webinar.
Up to 5 graduate teams (groups of 2-3 students) and 8 undergraduate teams (groups of 3-4 students) will be accepted on a first come basis into the competition.
Terms And Conditions
I understand if my team is selected to compete:
- Faculty mentor and student teams will digitally attend the SOPHE Student Health Edu-Thon on Tuesday, April 6, 2021. Student team members agree to present in front of a panel of judges without assistance from their faculty mentor or other classmates or colleagues.
- Upon confirmation and to secure your spot, the team's faculty mentor (“sponsor”) must pay the $50 registration fee by March 6, 2021. Confirmed teams with a late registration payment will forfeit their registration. Teams will be notified of acceptance no later than March 3, 2021.
- Team registration is first come, first served. Up to 5 graduate teams (groups of 2-3 students) and 8 undergraduate teams (groups of 3-4 students) will be accepted in the competition.
- The faculty mentor and students will digitally attend the SOPHE 2021dX Awards Ceremony presentation on Thursday, April 8, 2021. (Conference registration not required.)
- The faculty mentor, students, and judges have the option to register for SOPHE 2021dX using the all access competition rate available through March 6, 2021 (Members: $295 Professional/$145 Student and Nonmembers: $495 Professional /$245 Student – Discount promo code information will be provided in registration confirmation, Contact email@example.com for questions.)
- If team registration is cancelled within 30 days of the competition, the school registered will not be able to participate in the 2022 SOPHE Student Health Edu-Thon.
- Each institution/university may register one graduate team and one undergraduate team.
- At four (4) weeks prior to the competition (March 9, 2021), faculty mentors will be provided a list of evidence-based health education programs, judging criteria, and instructions to share with their student teams. The instructions will describe important details for preparing the student presentations and the role of the faculty mentor.
Please complete the registration below.