National Board of Trustees
SOPHE’s Board of Trustees comprises 20 elected members who are charged with:
- Determining the organization’s mission and vision.
- Selecting and evaluating the chief executive officer.
- Ensuring and managing adequate resources.
- Effective organizational planning.
- Determining and monitoring SOPHE’s programs and services.
- Ensuring legal and ethical accountability.
- Recruiting and orienting new board members
- Enhancing SOPHE’s public standing.
All trustees are two-year positions, except the president-elect and student trustee.